The Game Of Words
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” — John 1:1
According to my dear mentor, words are the only physical things in the Universe. They’re the foundation of every creation. In my opinion, words indeed are the determining factors in our lives.
Yesterday, I posted a short video to 3Speak that includes a lesson by Reverend Ike in which he emphasized the importance of decisiveness, beliefs, and words: https://hive.blog/hive-181335/@emstone/wvscuccu
Most people are unaware of their Creative power, for they’ve been spiritually castrated by the organized religion, and blinded by the carnal-mindedness.
According to Sir David Wynn Miller, one of the main reasons and culprits behind the destructive nature of our world is language. Most words and phrases that we use are in the negative condition of the state. Those kinds of words dominate the vocabulary of young people who are unaware of their wrongdoings.
“That got me 💀💀” is something many young people say when they find something to be funny.
There are numerous Biblical references to the power of words, so let me provide five examples:
- Let the weak say; I AM strong! — Joel 3:10
- My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it. — Isaiah 55:11
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue. — Proverbs 18:21
- You have been trapped by the words of your lips, ensnared by the words of your mouth. — Proverbs 6:2
- Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. — James 1:21
Every mind can become the garden of Eden, but the soil has to be fed with the right food (thoughts), and the seeds (words) must be selected wisely. Otherwise, we might start growing wild weeds, and poisonous plants (metaphorically speaking).
Nothing transforms one’s mind faster than the engrafted word of God. That’s the word that sticks to one’s spirit and keeps ringing in one’s ears. When something is “grafted” it becomes one with the tissue.
When the preached word becomes one with you, and you cease to just quote it, but its thoughts and nature become your thoughts and nature, then you’ll be (in words of Catholics) saved, or, reborn (“born again”) in Spirit.
It’s important to feed the body, and it’s even more important to feed the mind, ’cause the mind is going to eat. If you won’t feed it, society will. Yet, there are people that fail to see an obvious elephant in the room. Mental maintenance is a continuous process. The greatest mind may get corrupt, and the corrupt mind may find itself reprogrammed. Therefore, if you spiritually seek and crave a positive transformation of your life, start feeding your mind the right thoughts. Don’t try it for a day, and then say “Here, I tried it, it didn’t work”; ’cause you ate yesterday too, but you’re going to do it again, today. Keep “eating” the right thoughts!
There is however one practice the supercharges the mind: silence!
Babbling is a waste of precious energy. DO NOT speak unless you have something important to say.
Let me give you a few examples of destructive words we unconsciously use on a daily basis:
- adult (adulterated: corrupt, worsen in quality)
- want (in need of / lacking) — stop using that word or you’ll always keep lacking
- spend money (spend means to exhaust — if we remove “sp”, what we have left is “end”) — use the word “circulate”, instead! Circulate your money (return it to the point of origin)!
- hello — replace it with “greetings”
Hint: never add something negative to “I AM” and “YOU ARE”! Rather, sow seeds of prosperity! They will grow into an abundance of divine love, peace, radiant joy, perfect health, angelic beauty, inexhaustible productivity, righteousness, bravery, and similar fruits of Heavenly nature.
Very truly yours; Gemstone